World Health Partners is registered as a non-profit organization in India and in the US. Its focus is on delivering health and reproductive health services within walkable distance to underserved communities in developing countries.
- We create technology-enabled networks that connect healthcare providers, entrepreneurs and communities which provide consultations, lab tests, medications and referrals.
- We collaborate with healthcare professionals in the public and private sectors to provide consultations with the support of less-trained healthcare workers in the frontend.
- We train and invest in local entrepreneurs, many of them women, to serve their communities and earn a livelihood through creating a connection to the healthcare network.
- We provide lifesaving healthcare to women and children to see them safely through their pregnancy and childhood.
- We care for whole communities by diagnosing and treating infectious diseases--including tuberculosis--and providing other essential services such as family planning and reproductive health care.